To encourage, equip and assist men and women who are poor, weak and needy so that they may grow up to be just and responsible members of the society.
To achieve above mentioned goal, we shall be involved:-
(i) To engage in educational/vocational activities by
- Giving vocational training and instruction to individuals, families and communities for vocation and development purpose.
- Holding workshops, seminars and conferences, campaigns and peaceful demonstrations to bring better awareness and understandings.
- Using all available literary/media – printing, publishing, issuing and exhibiting and journals, periodicals, books, papers, pamphlets, advertisements, reports, lectures and other reading materials and to produce, screen and distribute audio-visuals, videos and films.
- Conducting and facilitating surveys and research works.
- Conducting counseling and rehabilitate those who are socially weak and Oppressed (such as unemployed, widows, orphans, divorcees and victims of communal riot) both at home and institutionally.
(ii) To produce handicrafts, khadi and weaving materials, rural food items and establish Production Centres of the same. Sale proceeds of such products would be utilized for charitable purpose (for benefit of the poor and weak in the society).
(iii) To help and be involved in the development of kitchens gardens and small scale livestock programs for the benefit of the poor and needy people.
Address of the main office
The registered office of the Society is
Situated at CBCNEI Compound, Panbazar,
Guwahati – 781 001. Assam.
Area of Operation
The Northeastern states of India viz. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur and Nagaland.